John Deere, MM’s, MLB Monopoly board games
I love playing Monopoly board games. I own two different varieties so it caught my eye when we got 3 different types of Monopoly games in stock here at work all at really great prices, at $23.95 for each set.
- Get rich quick while buying, selling and trading the most admired and recognized tractors, loaders and combines from John Deere.
- Game includes machine sheds instead of houses, garages instead of hotels, and playing pieces shaped like tractors.
- Join your favorite candies in the pursuit of the sweet life!
- Buy, sell and trade beloved M&M’s® ads in an effort to own the world of chocolate.
- The game features 32 film reels in place of houses and 12 director’s chairs in place of hotels.
- The first Monopoly® game you can customize!
- Choose 22 of the 30 MLB™ teams and place them on the game board.
- Then, buy, sell and trade your favorite teams in an effort to own and control professional baseball—a fan’s fantasy!
- The team labels are removable and reusable, so you can play a different game each time.
- The game includes 30 team labels, luxury boxes (instead of houses) and 12 ballparks (instead of hotels).
It would be of great help if you could make your ordering more USER friendly! Especially when you make an order and would like to cancel it before it gets shipped. There should at least be the option of a CANCEL button. Ive had such a hard time waiting around on the phone for more than an hour just to talk to someone to cancel an order. Then my call got dropped and I didnt recieve a phone call back from the representative I was talk to.
Every website I’ve ordered off of (Except Lakeside.com) has had a cancel button for their orders.
I sincerely apologize for the troubles you experienced with this matter.
Thank you very much for speaking with me on 12/17/09 and for taking the time to share your comments and suggestions. Your opinion on this matter is greatly valued and we will take your remarks under serious consideration when evaluating future changes and improvements. Feedback from customers such as yourself is welcomed as it gives us the ability to review and expand on our current services in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
As promised, since the items in question had moved into an area where they were unable to be cancelled I made sure your credit card was fully refunded for them on 12/17/09. You can keep those items free of charge, as we really do strive to provide 100% customer satisfaction.
Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can just give me a call at the phone number I provided you with during our phone conversation.
Happy Holidays to you and yours!
eCommerce Customer Support Specialist
The Lakeside Collection