Kiwi Chocolate Popsicles Recipe
I came across this recipe for Kiwi Chocolate Popsicles from the blog Show Food Chefby Chef Cathy Shambley. This fun recipe is super simple to make, delicious, and a healthier option for dessert over cupcakes or cookies. Below are the instructions for making this treat. Recipe courtesy of Show Food Chef.
(1) Peel kiwi and slice into 1 inch slices and put popsicle stick in each slice
(2) Place in freezer for at least 1 hour
(3) Melt 1 cup of chopped dark chocolate and ½ cup coconut oil over stove or in microwave; be careful not to scorch
(4) Allow chocolate to cool to room temperature
(5) Dip frozen popsicle kiwi slice in chocolate
(6)Return popsicles to freezer or serve immediately