Convenient Ways to Pay for your Lakeside Orders

With Lakeside’s easy ways to pay, your order will be on its way to you in no time. Payment methods include credit cards, Money Order, PayPal and checks and with these five tips, you can be sure your order is complete.

Payment-methods

1. We are ready for your credit card number

You can feel safe when placing your order with Lakeside; our website is secured with a security protocol that encodes data before it is submitted over the Internet. In addition, all information is stored behind a firewall and safe guarded from unauthorized access.

2. Don’t always have time to call or go online

No time to get online and too busy running errands? Try dropping your order in the mail while you are out and about. Don’t forget, make sure to include a check or Money Order along with your order form inside a sealed envelope. We want to make sure you get your toys in time for your birthday parties and there are no delays. When you provide a check as a payment you will be giving us a one-time authorization to transfer funds from your account.

3. Check to see if your order requires for sales tax

Sales tax is only required in the state of Illinois when ordering with Lakeside. You need to calculate at 7.5% of total payment amount, including merchandise subtotal and shipping charges.  No tax required for other states within the United States.

4. Funds not available

Making sure the funds are available is important to avoid any fees.Once given a check, Lakeside has the authorization to apply an allowance $30.00 fee from the state of Illinois if a check is returned. We all have a busy life style and it’s understandable so if you would like this revoked prior to the electronic debiting please write a notice to Lakeside Collections, sent certified mail and return receipt requested.

The Lakeside Collection
P.O. Box 3088
Northbrook, IL 60015-3088

Gift-card

5. Ready, set, gift card

Using a gift card can be fun when shopping our Lakeside Collections catalog. Lakeside accepts gift cards with a major credit card logo including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Your cart will keep growing after every page you click or flip. You can now get your sports attire ready for game night.

Be confident that the orders you place with us are safe and secure. You can start your check off list and begin to fill your cart with gifts for you, your friends and family. That perfect item you were looking for is just a click away!

Image Creditthetravelcenterae.wordpress.com

22 Responses

1. Nancy Squirek says:

can you use your checking account for payment if u call and place an order on the phone? Please let me know. Thank you.

• Elaine Lakeside says:

Hi Nancy – If you call in to place an order you will need a debit or credit card. If you want to use a check you would have to mail in your order form with a check.

2. Can I pay with 2 credit cards? I have a Mastercard gift card that I want to use, however the balance on the card does not cover the full cost of my order. If I use that can I then add a second form of payment for the balance?

• Elaine Lakeside says:

Hi Claudine – When placing an order we only accept one form of payment at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

3. Saulsberry says:

How Can I review my order

• Elaine Lakeside says:

Hi Saulsberry – You can check on the status of your order by visiting our website. Under Order status enter the confirmation number and the last name of the ship to party.

4. Norma Escobar says:

HI, is lakeside pay your way program been cancel.

5. penny myers says:

Do u do partial payments? For example… If my order is $100 can I send $50 now and 50 later?

• Elaine Lakeside says:

Hi Penny – We apologize for the inconvience. When you place an order full payment is do at that time.

6. Ashley Penard says:

Is the pay your way going to come back? I spent way more when that was an option now I dont order at all.

• Elaine Lakeside says:

Hi Ashley – As of right now that option is not available. It may comeback in the future closer to the holidays. Please check back with us in the future.

7. Sheila says:

Please bring back pay your way… Need to start Christmas shopping

• Elaine Lakeside says:

Hi Sheila – We will pass on your comments to the appropriate department for their considerations. We hope you and your family have a wonderful Holiday Season.

8. Nicole Colletti says:

I would love the pay your way option! Would DEF do lots of Christmas shopping here if it came back! Otherwise I would stick to my other store cards..I fell in love with stuff in ur catalog!

• Elaine Lakeside says:

Hi Nicole,

We are are happy to see you excited for our Pay Your Way program! At the moment we do not have a solid day of when it is going to roll out. However, we always notify all customers who qualify by email. Be sure to keep an eye on your email.

9. Sandy says:

Pay Your Way! It was so awesome during the holidays last year. I hope it starts soon.

• Elaine Lakeside says:

Hi Sandy – Thank you for the feedback. We will share your thoughts on that payment option with the appropriate department.

10. Victoria Stattelman-Gonzalez says:

Do you have pay your way? If so how do I get into that?

• Elaine Lakeside says:

Hi Victoria – We apologize we do not have a way to enroll customers into Pay Your Way. It is a program that is provided by our credit department. They do always let customers know via email however, have you checked your email inbox?

11. Victoria Stattelman-Gonzalez says:

How do I fo the pay your way? I am interested please

1. January 26, 2015