Recipe Blitz – Buffalo Chicken Dip
Are you ready for some—FOOD! The big game is this weekend and everyone is looking forward to noshing. This week we are blitzing the Lakeside blog with great recipe ideas for Sunday.
Today we feature Buffalo Chicken Dip, courtesy of allrecipes.com
– 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
– 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
– 1 cup Ranch dressing
– 3/4 cup pepper sauce (such as Frank’s Red Hot®)
– 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
– 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
– 1 (8 ounce) box chicken-flavored crackers
Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly. Serve with celery sticks and crackers.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 284 | Total Fat: 22.6g | Cholesterol: 54mg