9 Unique Pumpkin Decorations To Create A Harvest Theme
Fall decor is all about warm colors, festive patterns, and pumpkins! Fill your home with pumpkins galore to achieve the ultimate autumn decor spread. Here are 9 unique pumpkin decorations to create a harvest theme in your home.
Create A Magical Display With Lighted Pumpkin Decorations
Lighted decorations are perfect for the fall time because they give you an added sense of warmth and comfort as the weather starts to get cooler. These lighted pumpkin decorations are a great addition to your other fall decor. You can use them on your counters, mantel, coffee table, dining table, shelves, and much more!
Fairy Lighted Pumpkins
These delicate looking Fairy Lighted Pumpkins make a beautiful addition to your fall decor!
- Display on a cake stand on your dining table as a centerpiece
- Place on your coffee table with fall candles nearby
- Put on your mantel with a lighted garland
Lighted Grapevine Collection
Add to any farmhouse fall theme with the help of the Lighted Fall Grapevine Collection!
- Display the string lights around your mantel with lighted pumpkin on top
- Place string lights and pumpkins in entryway on console table with leaves and berries decorative accents
Lighted Pumpkin Cats
Get into the spooky Halloween spirit this fall by decorating with these Lighted Pumpkin Cats!
- Display on a covered porch next to a black cat doormat
- Put them on your mantel with some black pillar candles
- Place them on a kids dresser for some Halloween fun
Indoor Pumpkin Decorations For A Festive Home
Bring more fall spirit to the inside of your house by decorating with pumpkin accents and other pumpkin patterned items. Pumpkins can complement any decor style in the fall thanks to the many varieties of decorations. Whether you want a subtle look or a bold one, these indoor pumpkin decorations will bring festive fall cheer into any room of your house!
Decorative Plaid Plush Pumpkins
Accent any farmhouse style home or decorate in traditional fall style with these Decorative Plaid Plush Pumpkins!
- Gather a bunch of them to display near the fireplace on the floor
- Use one on the kitchen island as a centerpiece alongside a fall candle
- Place on the coffee table or mantel
Harvest Pumpkin Tapestry Throw
Add some classic fall style and comfort to any room with this Harvest Pumpkin Tapestry Throw!
- Drape over your couch for a festive touch in your living room
- Lay it on top of your comforter to add warmth and style
- Hang it up on the wall in any room for a unique decoration
Pumpkin Patch Taupe Table Runner
Bring fall flair to your dining area with the help of this Pumpkin Patch Taupe Table Runner!
- Display across your dining table with some coordinating ceramic pumpkin accents in the center
- Lay it across your kitchen island for a unique look
- Put it on your mantel as a base for other decor
Decorate Your Yard & Porch With These Outdoor Pumpkin Decorations
It wouldn’t be fall time without the beautiful leaves falling outside. Complement the outdoor fall scene with some festive decor in your outdoor space. Whether you want to decorate your porch, front yard, or backyard garden, pumpkins can add a festive touch. These outdoor pumpkin decorations will add a colorful and fun element to the rest of your fall decor!
Stacked Pumpkin Stakes
Bring a country fall theme to your outdoor space with these stacked pumpkin stakes!
- Set up a hay bale on your front porch and place a stacked pumpkin stake on top
- Stick the stakes in your backyard with your fall garden
- Remove the stake and place the stacked pumpkins on any tabletop
Decorate pumpkins easily, quickly, and mess-free with the help of these fun and festive pumpkin stakes!
- Place your fully decorated pumpkin on your front porch for display
- Accompany your decorated pumpkin with matching character decor
- Use stakes on a faux pumpkin to make the decor last longer and to use inside
Monogram Pumpkin Stakes
Personalized your lawn with your family initial by displaying on these Monogram Pumpkin Stakes!
- Display in the front yard with other fall stakes
- Place in your backyard garden with other stakes to complement your fall flowers
- Put in the ground in front of your porch and complement it with other pumpkin porch accents
Want to decorate with even more pumpkins? Shop our full selection of Pumpkin Decor to find tabletop accents, linens and towels, bath collections, and much more!
Read Next: How To Make Your Porch Cozy For Fall