9 Buffalo Plaid Christmas Decor Ideas
When decorating for the holidays, you can truly create any theme or style that you want throughout your space. Whether you want to set up a charming country Christmas theme, a classic and nostalgic Christmas style, or another holiday look, include buffalo plaid in your plan for the ultimate festive look. Buffalo plaid is a great pattern to decorate with for Christmas because it can give off a cozy and cheerful feeling in any room. There are so many creative and unique ways to decorate with buffalo plaid this Christmas. Here are 9 buffalo plaid Christmas decor ideas to include in your home this holiday season.
1. Add Some Buffalo Plaid Christmas Decor To Your Porch
Setting up a Christmas porch is a perfect way to set the stage for a magical and festive home. Whether you’re welcoming guests for a Christmas celebration or if you want your home to stand out in the neighborhood, include some buffalo plaid accents for some extra charm.
Adding some buffalo plaid decorations to your Christmas porch is a great way to make your space look even more festive. You can create a full buffalo plaid theme or just use some simple accents to nicely complement your other decor.
Buffalo Plaid Christmas Porch Decor Ideas
No matter what look you’re going for, buffalo plaid accents will help you elevate your porch for the holiday season. Check out some buffalo plaid decor ideas below to add to your outdoor area.
- Buffalo plaid Christmas sentiment doormat
- Holiday door wreath with buffalo plaid ribbons
- Buffalo plaid throw pillows
- Festive lanterns with buffalo plaid LED candles
- Outdoor Christmas tree with buffalo plaid ornaments
2. Use Buffalo Plaid Patterns For Your Stockings & Gifts
As you’re decorating each room for the Christmas season, you’re probably thinking about all the fun little details you can include in your spread of decorations. Displaying your gifts as beautiful decorations is a unique detail that can make your space look extra festive.
You can easily incorporate the buffalo plaid pattern into your spread of gifts under your Christmas tree or in other areas of your home. Doing this will amplify the charming and cheerful feeling of the holiday season. Check out some ideas below for decorating with buffalo plaid themed gifts.
How To Display Buffalo Plaid Gifts
- Hang festive buffalo plaid stockings from your fireplace.
- Wrap all your gifts in buffalo plaid wrapping paper.
- Display buffalo plaid ribbons on your gifts.
- Use buffalo plaid gift bags.
- Set up a large buffalo plaid Santa sack to hold all your presents.
3. Swap Out Your Window Curtains For Buffalo Plaid This Holiday Season
Creating a warm and comfortable home is a must for the cold winter weather. Changing up your curtains, linens, and other fabrics throughout your home for the holiday season is a great way to cozy up your space.
Swap your window curtains and other linens for buffalo plaid to make your home look extra charming this Christmas. While red and green are the most popular and most festive choices for your buffalo plaid decorations, you can also use alternative colors to complement your decor style. Find colors that work best for your space.
Other Fabrics To Swap Out For Buffalo Plaid
You can easily include buffalo plaid fabrics throughout your home with some simple swaps. Here are some quick ideas that you can incorporate.
- Your bedding and throw pillows
- Kitchen hand towels
- Bathroom hand towels or bath towels
- Room rugs or accent rugs
- Fabric wall hangings
4. Decorate Your Christmas Dining Table With A Buffalo Plaid Theme
Your Christmas dining table is a special area for the holidays that should be filled with holiday cheer and comfort. Create a buffalo plaid theme on your dining table this Christmas to make your space feel extra charming and welcoming.
There are many ways to include the buffalo plaid pattern on your dining table. Set your table up for the entire season to keep your home looking jolly or decorate your table for a special holiday meal. Either way, you can easily create a wonderful looking spread.
Plaid Decor Ideas For A Christmas Dining Table
Whether you want a full spread of buffalo plaid decorations on your table or just a subtle touch of the pattern, here are some ideas to include.
- Plaid tablecloth, table runner, or placemats
- Set of plaid dishware or serveware
- Buffalo plaid cloth napkins
- Plaid patterned seat cushions
- Decorative centerpiece tray with plaid accents
5. Create A Buffalo Plaid Style Christmas Tree
Another fun and festive way to bring the buffalo plaid pattern into your holiday decorations is to set up a buffalo plaid themed Christmas tree. With the help of ribbons, ornaments, and other unique tree accents, you can transform your Christmas tree into a cozy and charming display.
If you need some inspiration, check out some simple steps below for setting up a buffalo plaid Christmas tree this holiday season.
How To Set Up A Buffalo Plaid Christmas Tree
- Start with a traditional green tree.
- Add some red or white string lights.
- Wrap some buffalo plaid ribbon around the tree.
- Hang up some buffalo plaid ornaments like sentiment signs or ball ornaments.
- Display a buffalo plaid star tree topper.
- Use a buffalo plaid tree skirt.
- Finally, display some gifts wrapped in buffalo plaid wrapping paper.
6. Cozy Up Your Space For The Holidays With Buffalo Plaid Pillows & Blankets
As mentioned before, creating a comfy and warm space is a must for the holiday season. Another great way to keep the comfort going is to include extra throw pillows and blankets in your home. You can also easily bring in the buffalo plaid pattern with the help of these cozy accents.
Add some buffalo plaid throw pillows and blankets to your couch to make your living room cozy for Christmas. This can also nicely complement other decorations in this space for the ultimate festive Christmas living room.
Make sure to fill your couch with a large variety of throw pillows to amplify the comfort level even more. Using a large spread of pillows will create a new look for the Christmas season to make your space even more inviting.
You can also add buffalo plaid pillows and blankets to other areas of your home. Add these to your bed, put some throw pillows on your dining table chairs, set up a corner seating area with pillows and blankets, or even use plaid pillows as unique accents on your entryway table.
7. Set Up A Christmas Mantel With A Focus On Buffalo Plaid
Your mantel and fireplace area is another perfect canvas to create the ultimate Christmas set up. Decorate a Christmas mantel with a detailed focus on buffalo plaid. This will give you the ideal touch of holiday charm in your space.
No matter what decor style you want to set up on your mantel, you can easily include the buffalo plaid pattern in your spread of accents. Check out some ideas below for creating a festive and cheerful mantel.
Buffalo Plaid Christmas Mantel Ideas
- Display some buffalo plaid mini Christmas trees.
- Use a buffalo plaid mantel scarf or table runner.
- Set up a garland with buffalo plaid ball ornaments.
- Hang up a buffalo plaid sign on the wall above the mantel.
- Display a bowl of buffalo plaid ornament on the mantel or by the fireplace.
- Light up your mantel with buffalo plaid LED candles.
- Hang up a buffalo plaid ribbon wreath above the mantel.
8. Incorporate Buffalo Plaid Gnomes In Your Christmas Decor
If you want to bring an adorable and unique touch to your Christmas decor spread, include holiday gnomes throughout your home. Gnomes can add some fun personality into your home and create a jolly scene.
Set up a full buffalo plaid gnome theme in your home or use the gnomes as small accents in different rooms. No matter what type of look you want, you can decorate with charm and style. Check out some ideas below for including gnomes in your holiday decor.
How To Incorporate Buffalo Plaid Gnomes Throughout Your Home
- Display some gnomes on your mantel.
- Set up outdoor holiday gnomes on your front porch.
- Showcase some gnome string lights across the mantel or around the porch.
- Use Christmas gnome throw pillows on the couch.
- Display holiday gnome hand towels in the kitchen or bathroom.
- Decorate with gnome themed wall art.
9. Add Other Buffalo Plaid Christmas Decorations Throughout Your Home
There are plenty of other ways to include the buffalo plaid pattern throughout your Christmas decorations. Even if you incorporate the pattern in small and subtle ways, you can easily make the festive cheer come alive.
No matter what area of your home you’re decorating, you can set up a beautiful and bright space for Christmas. If you’re looking for more holiday inspiration, check out some other buffalo plaid Christmas decor ideas below.
Other Buffalo Plaid Christmas Decor Ideas
- Buffalo plaid wall art and wall hangings
- Plaid patterned slipcovers on the couch or accent chair
- A buffalo plaid decorative tray on the coffee table
- Decorative holiday character statues that incorporate plaid patterns
- Buffalo plaid canisters on the kitchen counter
- Plaid patterned garden flag with a Christmas sentiment
Inspired by these buffalo plaid Christmas decor ideas? Shop our full selection of Buffalo Plaid Decor & More to find even more holiday inspiration! Find festive accents, pillows and blankets, bathroom collections, doormats, and much more to transform your space into a Christmas wonderland.