Easter Games for Kids
Photo by: mistaric
The Easter games below go back to ancient times, they are oldies but goodies. Enjoy in the fun rituals and traditions that Easter brings.
1. Coloring Eggs: you can make this easy by buying a kit or use food dye, also try brown eggs- this earth tone color really helps bring out the dye color.
2. Easter Egg Hunt: kids will have fun trying to find the hidden eggs or candy.
3. Decorating Hats: get the creativity flowing by decorating hats, you can use an old hat or buy one at a dollar store. Adding the flowers or plastic eggs make these hats very colorful.
4. Egg Toss: this is messy but fun, highly suggest to do this one outdoors! If this is too messy for you, try passing the egg on a spoon game.
5. Easter Pinata: as if you didn’t have enough candy, kids always seem to enjoy hitting a pinata to get even more candy.
Any games or ideas you would like to add to this list?