Recipe Blitz – Grill Master Chicken Wings
Nothing complements a great game like delicious wings. This Grill Master Chicken Wings recipe takes just 10 minutes of prep time and 20 minutes cook time. Recipe & picture from allrecipes.com
– 1/2 cup soy sauce
– 1/2 cup Italian-style salad dressing
– 3 pounds chicken wings, cut apart at joints, wing tips discarded
– 1/4 cup butter
– 1 teaspoon soy sauce
– 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank’s RedHot®), or to taste
– Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat. In a small saucepan, melt the butter. Stir in the 1 teaspoon soy sauce and the hot pepper sauce. Turn off heat and reserve.
– Remove the chicken wings from the marinade and pat dry. Cook the wings on the preheated grill, turning occasionally, until the chicken is well browned and no longer pink, 25 to 30 minutes.
– Place grilled wings in a large bowl. Pour butter sauce over wings; toss to mix well.