7 Romantic Christmas Gift Ideas For Your Significant Other
Your significant other is an important person on your Christmas list. Give them a romantic gift this holiday season to show them how much you care about them. There are so many different types of romantic gifts you can give your significant other for the holidays. Whether you want to give them something classic like cologne or jewelry, or if you want to give them a more unique gift like a personalized blanket, Lakeside has you covered with our wide range of gift ideas. If you need some inspiration to get started on your shopping list, check out these 7 romantic Christmas gift ideas for your significant other.
1. Give Your Significant Other A Personalized Gift For Christmas
Personalized Beach Scene Sherpa Throw
Personalized gifts are always a great choice for the people you’re closest to because it showcases extra thought and effort. Give your significant other a personalized gift this Christmas as a sweet romantic gesture.
There are so many different types of personalized Christmas gifts that you can give them. Whether you give them something with their name on it, a personalized message on it, or both of your names on it, they’ll appreciate this special and unique gift.
Personalized Gift Ideas For Your Significant Other
- Personalized blanket with both of your names on it
- Doormat with your family name on it
- Wall sign with their name on it (for their home office or other area)
- Keychain with a special message on it
- Monogram scarf or bracelet
- Wine glass set with both of your names on it
2. Give Them A Romantic & Thoughtful Christmas With A Photo Gift
Farmhouse Collage Photo Frame
Photo gifts are another great go-to romantic gift idea for Christmas. Pictures are filled with meaningful memories, so why not give them something to cherish forever.
While you can simply give them a framed photo of the two of you, there are plenty of other photo gift ideas you can give them as well. Find creative photo gift ideas that will take them by surprise. Give them an unexpected gift by checking out some photo gift ideas below.
Photo Gift Ideas For Your Significant Other
- Photo collage frame with family pictures
- Personalized picture frame with engraved message
- Photo book filled with meaningful pictures
- Digital photo frame
- Photo keychain or necklace
- Personalized wall hanging with your wedding photo
3. Give Your Loved One A Meaningful Trinket For Christmas
Wedding Anniversary Memento
Sometimes the most meaningful things come in the smallest packages. Give your significant other a small trinket or small decoration to represent something special and meaningful to your relationship.
The thought that goes into the gift will be the most romantic part of it. Think outside the box when it comes to this type of gift; think about inside jokes, meaningful sentiments, and other specific elements that make up your relationship. Check out some meaningful trinket gift ideas below for inspiration.
Meaningful Trinket Gift Ideas For Your Significant Other
- Wooden sign with a romantic message
- Couple figurines to represent the two of you
- Small block sign with your anniversary date
- Sentimental keepsake to represent an inside joke
- Special stuffed animal to represent something meaningful
4. Give Your Significant Other A Special Piece Of Wall Art For The House
Personalized Street Scene Wall Art
Wall art is another romantic Christmas gift idea for your significant other that they can display on the house to look at and cherish. No matter what their home decor style is, you can find a meaningful wall hanging that they’ll love.
Whether you give them a useful wall hanging to fill up room, or if you give them a personalized and sentimental wall hanging, this gift can be thoughtful and meaningful. Check out some wall art gift ideas below to get started.
Wall Art Gift Ideas For Your Significant Other
- Personalized wall art with both of your names on it
- Decorative wall hanging for their home office
- A special painting of the two of you
- A wall hanging of a meaningful symbol between the two of you
- Funny wall art to represent an inside joke
- Wall art with a meaningful sentiment on it
- Family wall hanging with every family member’s name
5. Give Them A Journal Filled With Personal Notes For A Romantic Christmas Gift
There’s nothing more romantic than special messages and words! Give your significant other a journal filled with personal notes for the ultimate romantic and meaningful Christmas gift.
Start with a personalized journal that has their monogram letter or name on it. Fill each page with a special message or write down happy memories that they can always read and look back on. You can also give them another type of written gift; check out some ideas below.
Other Romantic Written Gift Ideas For Your Significant Other
- Give them a box of mini gifts with notes to explain the special meaning behind each one.
- Write a poem and give it to them in a decorative frame.
- Create a memory book of photos with written remarks on each page.
- Write a special message or poem to include on a personalized wall hanging or personalized blanket.
6. Give Your Significant Other Cologne For A Thoughtful Romantic Christmas Gift
Calvin Klein Obsession for Women or Men
Perfume and cologne are very traditional gift ideas; however, they are always great go-to romantic gift ideas for your significant other. Give them a nice scented perfume or cologne that they’ll love to wear.
Whether you know of a specific perfume or cologne that they want or they like, or if you give them something unique that they’ve never heard of, they’ll appreciate this thoughtful gift. You can also give them other spa and beauty themed gifts for Christmas as another option. Check out some nice ideas below.
Spa & Beauty Gift Ideas For Your Significant Other
- Scented lotion set
- Bath bombs
- Essential oils
- Back massager
- Manicure or pedicure set
- Gift card for a spa day or massage
7. Give Them The Classic Romantic Christmas Gift Of Jewelry
Sterling Silver and Amethyst Gift Set
Jewelry is such a timeless romantic gift idea for your significant other. Give them a jewelry gift this Christmas if you want to give them something classic and special for the holidays.
Make sure to think about their style, but also consider any elements of personalization you can include with the jewelry. Check out some jewelry gift ideas below to give to your significant other this Christmas.
Jewelry Gift Ideas For Your Significant Other
- Birthstone necklace or bracelet
- Matching earring and necklace set
- Locket necklace with your photo in it
- Wrist watch or pocket watch
- Bracelet or ring with personalized message
- Homemade piece of jewelry
Inspired by these romantic Christmas gift ideas for your significant other? Check out our Gift Ideas & Personalized section to find even more holiday gift inspiration!